- 50 grams parmesan
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 35 grams macadamia oil
- 400 grams arborio rice
- 110 grams white wine
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock
- 1100 water
- 280 grams butternut pumpkin
- 100 grams bacon, (Diced)
- 1 3/4 Inch length of ginger, (Peeled)( to taste)
- 4 sprigs of coriander, or to taste
- A handful of parsley
- 1 tbsp Butter
( this first step is not necessary, but is a good idea if not using
butternut pumpkin. The dish works well either way.This step will
add around 25 minutes to the cook time)
- Dice the pumpkin into smal to medium sized cubes, place in a heavy
based baking tray, season with salt and pepper and cook at 180oC
# START FROM HERE IF NOT BAKING PUMPKIN
- Add Parmesan to the TM bowl and grate. Sp 9 for 10sec., set aside.
- Place the onion, ginger, coriander, parsley and garlic and chop.
Sp 6 for 3 sec.
- Add the oil to the TM bowl and sauté. 100oC for 2 minutes on
sp 1. MC ON..
- Insert butter. Add the rice and wine and sauté. 100oC for 2 minutes
- Add all remaining ingrediance and cook for 21 minutes at 100oC on
- Empty into a thermoserver ( or casserole dish with lid ) and stir
through the butter and Parmesan. Place the lid on, wait 5
minutes and serve with a sprinkle of coriander.
Coriander,pumpkin & ginger risotto
Following the EDC risotto recipe you could take or add as you please,
just be carefully of quantity to cook time. You could half it, as it makes
quite a lot.( It freezes very well) You could swap the bacon for chicken.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese