- 75 grams Parmesan cheese, Cut into 2-3cm pieces
- 1 onion, Medium, cut in half
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 20 grams olive oil
- 300 grams mushrooms, Sliced
- 600 grams chicken, breast or thigh cubed medium
- 100 grams white wine
- 300 grams cream
- 1 heaped tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 1 tsp dry parsley
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons cornflour, Mixed with 2 Tbsp water
- Place Parmesan into mixing bowl with MC on grate 10 sec/speed 10. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Place onion, garlic and olive oil into mixing bowl with MC on and chop 5 sec/speed 5. Scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl with spatula then with MC on sauté 3 min/120c/speed 1.
- Add mushroom and chicken then with MC on sauté 5 min/120c/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed"Gentle stir setting" .
- Add wine, cream, vegetable stock paste, parsley, salt & pepper then with MC on cook 5 min/100c/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed"Gentle stir setting"
- Add cornflour mixture and cook for a further 10 min/90c/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed"Gentle stir setting" with MC on. Increase cooking time by 1-2 minutes if needed until chicken cooked through.
- Mix through grated Parmesan and serve on pasta or rice.
Accessories you need
Chicken thigh would work better as it's less likey to break up in the mixing bowl but chicken breast works fine too.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jenny's Chocolate Weetbix Crunch Slice
- Smoky Chipotle Venison Casserole
- Cheats Sourdough
- Spiced Pumpkin and Vegetable Soup
- Apricot, Yoghurt and Coconut cake
- NOT BUTTER CHICKEN
- Tomato Salsa Dip
- Noodles with Soya Bean Soup (Korean Kong Guk Su)
- Pandan Chiffon Cake by Ivana
- Meat Free Burger Patties
- Variation Quick and easy bread rolls
- Honey Soy Marinade