- 5-600 gram chicken breast fillets, skinless, Cut to square/big cubes
- 250 gram coconut cream
- 50 gram Coconut cream Powder
- 2.5 cm Fresh Turmeric, prefered
- 1 tomatoes, ripe
- 4 cm ginger fresh
- 4-6 clove shallots
- 20 gram tamarin Juice, soak tamarin pulp in hot water
- 2 heaped tablespoons tm 31 vege stock
- 40 gram vegetable oil
- salt & peper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip