- 1 clove garlic
- 85 gram brown onion
- 20 gram Butter
- 20 gram olive oil
- 200 gram bacon, chopped
- 200 gram mushrooms, wiped and sliced
- 200 gram water
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 3 sprigs Thyme
- 700 gram chicken breast, 3cm cubes
- 200 gram cream
- 4 tablespoon cornflour, mixed with 3Tbsp water
- 500+ gram potato gems, (depends on how big your dish is)
1h 5minPreparation 25minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place clove of garlic and onion "Closed lid" chop 5 sec/spd 7.
Add butter and olive oil and saute 5min/100/spd1/"Counter-clockwise operation" .
Add bacon and saute futher 3min/100/1"Counter-clockwise operation" .
Insert butterfly, add mushrooms and saute 2min/100/spd1"Counter-clockwise operation" .
Add water, stock paste, thyme & chicken. Cook 10min/100/1"Counter-clockwise operation" .
Add cream along with cornflour mixture. Cook 10min/80/spd1"Counter-clockwise operation" /MC off.
Pour into baking dish, top with potato gems and bake 180 for 40 min or until gems are golden and crispy.
Creamy Chicken Filling
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Ukrainian Crepes
- Gluten Free Dagwood Dog in Sausage Roll Maker
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Impossible quiche
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters