- 200 grams bacon, diced
- 2 --- Spring onions sliced
- 40 grams Butter
- 250 grams cream cheese
- 150 grams Tasty cheese
- 100 grams Parmesan cheese
- 150 grams cream
- 100 grams Milk
- 50 grams flour of choice, rice, plain wheat, spelt
1. Place parmesan and tasty cheeses in bowl - grate speed 8 for 5-10 seconds Set aside.
2.Add bacon, spring onions and butter to bowl and cook for 5 minutes - 100 degrees - speed 2.
3. Add all other ingredients in bowl. Ensure the cream cheese is broken in to small pieces.
4. Cook fo 7 minutes - 90 degrees - speed 3
4. Pour over cooked pasta, cooked or raw vegetables, or cooked chicken and serve.
This makes a lot of sauce - about 800-900g.
Other cheeses such as fetta or blue cheese can be substituted, or added in. You can also use more milk and less cream but will need to add extra flour.
Accessories you need
Herbs such as parsley or chives are a great addition to this sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Impossible quiche
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Genovese pasta
- Singapore Hokkien Mee
- Berry, banana breakfast smoothie
- Hazelnut, pear and apple yoghurt
- Perfect No-Fail Buttercream Frosting
- Brioche Hot Cross Buns
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Seafood Mornay Sauce
- Caramel Coconut Slice
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- ALMOND MILK CUSTARD
- Butterfly cakes
- Masala chai gut friendly gummies
- Masala chai spiced muffins
- Creamy Cauliflower Sauce (vegan, nut free) adapted from pinch of yum
- Apple & Cinnamon Breakfast Bite