- 2 cloves garlic
- 30 grams soy sauce
- 30 grams cornflour
- 25 grams sesame oil
- 500 grams boneless skinless chicken thigh
- 400 grams Kimchi, Fermented vegetables
- 1 stalk celery stalk
- 1 l carrot
- 3 sticks shallots
- 2 cm fresh ginger
- to taste sesame seeds
- 350 grams rice, medium grain
- 2 pinches salt
- 1000 grams water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Weigh 350g rice into steamer
Then rinse with cold water til water runs clear
Steamer back in "Closed lid" 14min/100°C/speed4
Place rice into thermo server or other large bowl to keep warm rinse "Closed lid"
- Using a bowl place onto lid of "Closed lid" weigh chicken
Soy sauce, corn flour, and brown sugar,
Mix together and set aside
- Add finer, garlic and shallots "Closed lid" 5sec/speed 6.
Using spatula scrape down the sides of "Closed lid"
- Julianne carrot, and celery add to "Closed lid" with marinated chicken and cook 10mins/120°C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1
- Cut Kimchi into bite size peices add to "Closed lid"
Cook 2min/120°C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1
- Devide rice into 4 portions topping with chicken kimchi in "Closed lid" garnish with sesame seeds
Accessories you need
Remove chicken for a vegetarian friendly option
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Loaded Nutella Cookies
- Washing Powder - borax and soap free
- Coconut Crispies
- Variation Only THE BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies EVER!
- Swedish Gravy (vegetarian)
- Sourdough Banana Bread
- Low FODMAP Chicken Burrito Bowl
- Temeika's Caramel Slice
- Chicken Curry
- Thermomixtress' favourite Low Carb Satay Sauce
- Laksa Penang
- Thermomixtress' favourite mash potato recipe