- 2 cloves garlic
- 30 grams soy sauce
- 30 grams cornflour
- 25 grams sesame oil
- 500 grams boneless skinless chicken thigh
- 400 grams Kimchi, Fermented vegetables
- 1 stalk celery stalk
- 1 l carrot
- 3 sticks shallots
- 2 cm fresh ginger
- to taste sesame seeds
- 350 grams rice, medium grain
- 2 pinches salt
- 1000 grams water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Weigh 350g rice into steamer
Then rinse with cold water til water runs clear
Steamer back in 14min/100°C/speed4
Place rice into thermo server or other large bowl to keep warm rinse
Using a bowl place onto lid of weigh chicken
Soy sauce, corn flour, and brown sugar,
Mix together and set aside
Add finer, garlic and shallots 5sec/speed 6.
Using spatula scrape down the sides of
- Julianne carrot, and celery add to with marinated chicken and cook 10mins/120°C//speed 1
Cut Kimchi into bite size peices add to
Cook 2min/120°C//speed 1
- Devide rice into 4 portions topping with chicken kimchi in garnish with sesame seeds
Remove chicken for a vegetarian friendly option
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins