- 60 gram Cheese cubed, Optional
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 gram onion
- 4 leaf parsley
- 70 gram leek
- 15 gram olive oil
- 250 gram Vegetables, Mixed Carrots,Zucchini
- 1 teaspoon TM vegetable stock concentrate, Optional
- 425 gram tinned tuna, drained
- 300 gram Milk
- 1 sachet pkt spring vegetable soup mix
- 100 gram raw brocoli
- 220 gram spiral pasta or Shells
Recipe is created for
Add Cheese to TM Bowl if using. Grate 10 seconds speed 9
Add Garlic Clove, onion, parsley and leek chop 4-6 seconds speed 7, scrape down sides using spatula
Add oil and saute 1min/varoma/speed 1
Add 250g vegetables chop 4-6 seconds speed 7, scrape down sides and repeat for a further 2-3 seconds if required.
Return onion mix to TM bowl
Add TM Vegetable stock,milk,soup mix and tuna mix and cook for 10min/80degreesspeed 1 or unitl veges are soft
Add mix to thermoserver and rinse bowl.
Add 600ml water to bowl and bring to the boil 8-10min/100degrees/speed 1
Add Pasta and cook 5 minutes/100 degreesspeed 1 with varoma on top.
Add the brocoli to Varoma Tray and cook for a further 5-7 minutes or until pasta and brocoli are soft.
place brocoli in thermo server and drain pasta using the varoma tray. Add cooked pasta to thermo server and mix ingredients through
top with grated cheese if using. (I prefer fresh grated parmesan)
Cook the night before as the flavours are amazing the following day
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raula’s Bazella
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Low carb herb bread
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)