- 300 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 25 grams Butter
- 150 grams water
Recipe is created for
Melt butter at 90C speed 4 until melted.
Add all other ingredients. Knead for aprox 1 minute.
Once kneaded roll into thin balls, using a bit of flour to stop it sticking to the rolling pin and cut using a saucepan lid to the size you want yours to be.
Spray cooking spray onto frying pan and cook one at a time for aprox 1 minute per side. You will know when they are ready when they have a few brown cooking spots on them.
Put aside and serve with cooked meat of your choice, lettuce, cut up tomato, cheese etc.
The tortilla shells can be frozen and reheated later.
Egg Free soft Tortillas
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and vegetable pies
- Satay Chicken Noodles
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Biscotti
- Chicken Parmies / Parmigiana
- Cheesy Zucchini and Herb Fritters
- Mexican corn chip casserole
- Nannie’s Relish - thermi converted using tinned tomatoes
- Carrot, Maple and Sultana Muffins
- Healthy Peanut Butter Blondies
- Thai flavoured Pumpkin soup
- Chicken Kiev