- 300 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 25 grams Butter
- 150 grams water
Recipe is created for
Melt butter at 90C speed 4 until melted.
Add all other ingredients. Knead for aprox 1 minute.
Once kneaded roll into thin balls, using a bit of flour to stop it sticking to the rolling pin and cut using a saucepan lid to the size you want yours to be.
Spray cooking spray onto frying pan and cook one at a time for aprox 1 minute per side. You will know when they are ready when they have a few brown cooking spots on them.
Put aside and serve with cooked meat of your choice, lettuce, cut up tomato, cheese etc.
The tortilla shells can be frozen and reheated later.
Egg Free soft Tortillas
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ayam masak bali (Fiey Ahmad's recipe)
- Tofu with Leeks
- Easy Fried Bee Hoon (Rice Vermicelli) 炒米粉
- Sambal Tumis Pear
- Pizza for One
- Bao Buns
- Thermoserver Rice 4-6 persons
- Salmon Patties & Quacamole
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Gluten free pasta
- Ibu Sambal
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Kue Putri Salju
- Iced Coffee Syrup
- Sweet Potato and Red Kidney Bean stew with peanuts.
- Rissotto con Camarones y leche de coco
- Bunya Nut Fritters
- Elderberry Syrup
- Quick Pizza Scrolls
- Easy Brocoli Pasta
- KFC style coating
- Bean salad
- THERMOMUMMA PIZZA DOUGH (WITH SOURDOUGH OPTION)
- autumn.kitchen Sourdough Sandwich Loaf