- 300 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 25 grams Butter
- 150 grams water
Recipe is created for
Melt butter at 90C speed 4 until melted.
Add all other ingredients. Knead for aprox 1 minute.
Once kneaded roll into thin balls, using a bit of flour to stop it sticking to the rolling pin and cut using a saucepan lid to the size you want yours to be.
Spray cooking spray onto frying pan and cook one at a time for aprox 1 minute per side. You will know when they are ready when they have a few brown cooking spots on them.
Put aside and serve with cooked meat of your choice, lettuce, cut up tomato, cheese etc.
The tortilla shells can be frozen and reheated later.
Egg Free soft Tortillas
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raula’s Bazella
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Real Deli Chicken