- 300 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 25 grams Butter
- 150 grams water
8Recipe is created for
Melt butter at 90C speed 4 until melted.
Add all other ingredients. Knead for aprox 1 minute.
Once kneaded roll into thin balls, using a bit of flour to stop it sticking to the rolling pin and cut using a saucepan lid to the size you want yours to be.
Spray cooking spray onto frying pan and cook one at a time for aprox 1 minute per side. You will know when they are ready when they have a few brown cooking spots on them.
Put aside and serve with cooked meat of your choice, lettuce, cut up tomato, cheese etc.
The tortilla shells can be frozen and reheated later.
Egg Free soft Tortillas
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Cream Cheese Breakfast Cakes
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Variation Mixed Berry Jam for TM 5
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Coffee Bar Cake
- *BEST* Lamingtons *EVER*
- Macadamia & White Choc Cookies
- Kampung Fried Rice (Village style fried rice)