- 300 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 25 grams Butter
- 150 grams water
8Recipe is created for
Melt butter at 90C speed 4 until melted.
Add all other ingredients. Knead for aprox 1 minute.
Once kneaded roll into thin balls, using a bit of flour to stop it sticking to the rolling pin and cut using a saucepan lid to the size you want yours to be.
Spray cooking spray onto frying pan and cook one at a time for aprox 1 minute per side. You will know when they are ready when they have a few brown cooking spots on them.
Put aside and serve with cooked meat of your choice, lettuce, cut up tomato, cheese etc.
The tortilla shells can be frozen and reheated later.
Egg Free soft Tortillas
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Veggie Filled Quiche
- Keto Carbonara
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Steam Pork Bun
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Easy Mapo Tofu
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Hot Curry Chicken
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers