- 4 egg
- 2 heaped tablespoons self-raising flour
- 1 parsley, Bunch (small)
- 2 onions, Small
- 40 grams Capsicum
- to taste salt
- fresh mint, Couple of leaves
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 level teaspoons Lebanese 7 spices
20h 0minPreparation 20h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place all ingredients in mixing bowl 10 seconds speed 5.5
- Line varoma with asking paper making sure to leave a few air vents open so the steam can pass through.
- Wash mixing bowl, add boiling water (or can boil in mixing bowl) add lid place lined varoma and add the egg mixture turn on 10 minutes heat Varoma speed 3 or 4. Repeat with the rest of the Egg mixture.
- Once cooked you can serve as prefered.
Accessories you need
This recipe can be doubled.
capsicum is optional
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini with tomato (kosa a banadoura)
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Pistachio mafrouke with clotted cream
- Cream and caramel Kunfa cups.
- Chicken lasagne
- Houda’s kid friendly potato salad
- Mjadra (lentil rice)
- Kaak bkhamis (Thursday bread)
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Honey cheese bread
- Fatet chicken shawerma
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Quick hash browns
- Vegetable and Tuna Pattie
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- 'The Dip' of all dips
- Margaret fultons choc chip cookies
- Keto Vanilla Breakfast Smoothie
- Thai Coconut Chicken Curry Recipe
- Thai Pumpkin and Kumara Soup