- 1kg potatoes
- 3-4 garlic
- 2 onions
- 1 tbsp Dried Chives
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 40 grams olive oil
- 600 grams warm water
- 150 grams mushroms
- 150 grams cream, can use lactose free
- 60 grams Milk, can use lactose free
- 250 grams Tasty cheese, can use lactose free
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Peel and thinly slice potatoes then place in veroma (no tray) add 600g of warm-hot tap water into bowl,place veroma on and cook for 25 minutes veroma speed 1.
2.Whilst potatoes are cooking prepare the rest of the ingredients and oil large baking dish,when cooked place potatoes in baking dish and set aside,rinse and dry bowl and preheat oven to 180 degrees.
3.Place garlic and onion in bowl and chop for 4-5 seconds speed 6 then add olive oil and saute for 3 minutes 100 degrees speed 1.
4.Add sliced mushrooms,chives,cream dijon mustard,milk and 100g of the tasty cheese and cook for 5 minutes 100 degrees reverse speed 1.
5.When cooked pour the sauce over the potatoe bake cover with remaining cheese and cook for 20 minutes or until cheese is brown.
6.if you woulkd like the sause runnier then add 100g of milk,you can also use lactose free dairy products,when cooked let stand for a few minutes then serve and enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!
Mushroom and Chive Potato Bake
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Chicken & Vegetable Pot Pies
- Gluten free pasta
- Ibu Sambal
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Honey Chicken
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE
- Korma Paste
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Devilled Chicken
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake
- Finely Chopped Curried Sausages
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Tasty Macaroni & Cheese - Mac and Cheese
- Tzatziki Sauce
- Yiros Kebab Souvlaki Marinade
- Creamy Chicken and Cashew Curry
- Chicken Hot Pot
- Indian Curry Powder
- BBQ Seasoning
- Easy Butter Chicken
- Tony's Easy Kasundi Sauce
- Balinese Bassa with Sambal Udang vermicelli
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Donut ice-cream