- 50 grams cashew nuts or almonds
- 350 grams filtered water
- 2 small to medium granny smith apples
- 60 grams LSA mix, I use linseeds, sunflower seeds and cashews
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla powder or extract
Add 50 grams of cashews to the "Closed lid" and on speed 7 for 5 seconds grind the nuts.
Add 350 grams of filtered water and blend for 1 minute on speed 9. This is to make a nut milk base for the porridge.
Cut the apples into quarters and add to the "Closed lid" and on speed 6 to 7, grate for approximately 5 seconds.
Add 60 grams of LSA mix to the milk and apple liquid, 1 tsp of cinnamon, 1 tsp of vanilla bean powder or extract.
Scrape down the sides of the "Closed lid" and gently stir the dry ingredients into the liquid with a spatula.
Cook at 80 degrees, 5 minutes on speed 1.
This recipe makes 2 large portions or 3 smaller ones.
I have adapted this recipe from Teresa Cutter, The Healthy Chef and it is called the Power Porridge.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honey Chicken
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE
- Korma Paste
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Devilled Chicken
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Ukrainian Crepes
- Gluten Free Dagwood Dog in Sausage Roll Maker
- Chilli Chicken Saag