- 100 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 2 cloves garlic
- Handful fresh herbs of choice
- 1500 g water
- 300 g polenta
- Salt to taste
8Recipe is created for
Preheat pizza stone in hottest oven possible. (At least 220ºC.)
Place parmesan, garlic and herbs into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10. Set aside.
Place water, polenta and salt into TM bowl and cook for 25 minutes at 100ºC on speed 3.
Add milled cheese mixture and stir through for 10 seconds on speed 5.
Divide between 2 large pie dishes that have been lined and well oiled. Allow to cool until set. Once solid and holding a shape, top with pesto, salsa, sauce and or toppings of choice.
Lift from dishes and place (on baking paper) onto pizza stone and cook until well browned and bubbling. Serve in wedges immediately.
Other users also liked...
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Easy Mapo Tofu
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Hot Curry Chicken
- Breakfast Acai Bowl
- Potato and Bacon Frittata
- Turkey Nut Stuffing
- Thai Green Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice
- Leek, Corn & Feta Frittata
- Anna’s Creamy Overnight Oats
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- "Boil Up" - Maori Kai
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab