- 50 g oat, rolled
- 200 g Milk
- 100 g water
- 2 fruit, (apples, pears, plums or any stone fruit work great!)
- 1 level teaspoons Butter
- 1 heaped teaspoons mixed spice, (you can mill your own in your thermie!)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Weigh oats into mixing bowl
2. Weigh in milk and water to bowl
3. Cut a circle of greased proof paper to fit the bottom of your simmering basket, wet and wring water out. Smooth it out inside the bottom of the simmering basket.
4. Core and dice fruit and add to simmering basket
5. Add mixed spice to fruit and mix through. Add butter.
6. Insert simmering basket into bowl
7. With lid on and MC in place, cook for 10 mins, 90 degrees, speed 1
8. When finished cooking, divide porridge into 2 bowls and top with fruit.
If fruit is too crunchy for your liking, cook for an additional 3 minutes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)
- Chia Apple and Almond Porridge
- OLD STYLE CHICKEN CURRY
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- spinach frittata
- Til’s lazy curry chicken
- Christmas Quiche
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Veggie Filled Quiche
- Coconut Bounty Brownie (Adapted from New Idea Magazine)
- Easy Passionfruit Curd (Lower Carb)
- Chocolate raspberry muffins
- Gussie's Biscuits
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Banana & Raspberry Cake
- Aglio Olio
- Deb's tasty Cauliflower Soup
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Cornflake honey slice
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding