- 1/2 red onion, Halved
- 1 carrot, Chopped
- 20 grams ginger
- 20 grams sesame oil
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 heaped teaspoons vegetable stock paste TM
- 500ml boiling water
- 440gm Singapore noodles
- 1 cup of baby spinach
- 250 grams roast chicken (optional)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place the onion, carrot and ginger in the bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 62. Scrape down sides, add oil and sauté 100 deg/3 minutes
3. Add soy sauce, honey, vegetable stock and water and cook 100 degrees/1 min/speed 1
4. Add noodles and chicken to the bowl and cook Varoma/4 mins/speed 1
I serve this up with a hard boiled egg. It's also nice with a touch of chilli and coriander.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Ukrainian Crepes
- Gluten Free Dagwood Dog in Sausage Roll Maker
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Impossible quiche
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grandma's Pumpkin Soup
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Toasted Granola
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!