- 1/2 red onion, Halved
- 1 carrot, Chopped
- 20 grams ginger
- 20 grams sesame oil
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 heaped teaspoons vegetable stock paste TM
- 500ml boiling water
- 440gm Singapore noodles
- 1 cup of baby spinach
- 250 grams roast chicken (optional)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place the onion, carrot and ginger in the bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 62. Scrape down sides, add oil and sauté 100 deg/3 minutes
3. Add soy sauce, honey, vegetable stock and water and cook 100 degrees/1 min/speed 1
4. Add noodles and chicken to the bowl and cook Varoma/4 mins/speed 1
I serve this up with a hard boiled egg. It's also nice with a touch of chilli and coriander.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- SICILIAN BRIOCHE
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Breakfast Crumble
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Satay Sauce
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Tomato Ketchup
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins