THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 onion, halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 50g coconut oil
- 1 Capsicum, green or red
- 3-4 button mushrooms, medium
- 1/2 zucchini, medium
- 140g tomato paste, tin or homemade
- 1 can coconut cream, small, ayam brand is best
- 1 tsp Cardamom ground
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 chicken breast, diced into medium sized pieces
- rice, OR
- Cauliflower Rice, OR
- cabbage leaf
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add onion and garlic to TM and chop - 3 sec/speed 6
2. Add coconut oil and saute - 5 min/120 deg/speed 1
3. Add capsicum, mushrooms and zucchini and chop - 5 sec/speed 6
4. Add tomato paste, coconut cream, and spices and blend - 5 sec/speed 6
5. Insert butterfly
6. Add chicken and cook - reverse 18 min/100 deg/speed 1
7. Serve with rice, or cauliflower rice, or in a cabbage leaf as pictured
Add some brocolli and carrot sticks to the varoma in step 6 if you want to serve with extra veggies.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Smashed Pea and Haloumi Fritters
- Pumpkin and Feta Muffins
- Creamy Lemon Biscuit Bars
- Simply Delicious Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni
- Mexican Chicken and Corn Bake
- Kids in the Kitchen - White Chocolate and Apricot Easter Roughs
- Wholemeal Spelt (Refined Sugar Free) Banana and Coconut Loaf
- Easy & Delicious Christmas Brandy Custard
- Vegan - 10 second - Choc Mint Mousse (with peppermint essential oil)
- Natural Fruit Flavouring for Yoghurt (with added protein hit and free from refined sugar)
- Mini Cheesy Vegetarian Party Quiches
- Indian Spiced Cauliflower Soup