- 1 portion Rough Puff Pasty, from BCB or EDC
- 30 grams Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 Swiss brown or portobello mushrooms, (approx 50g)
- 2 shortcut bacon, roughly diced
- 30 grams Butter
- 300g hot water
- 400 grams Baby Spinach Leaves
- 6 eggs
- 400 grams thickened cream
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 110 g Danish Fetta, crumbled
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1h 30minPreparation 45minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 170deg. Prepare batch of rough puff pastry from BCB or EDC.
Place Parmesan into bowl and grate 4sec/sp7. Set aside. Wash and dry bowl.
Add onion,mushrooms,bacon and butter to bowl. Sauté 4min/120deg/rev/sp2. Set aside to cool.
Add hot water to bowl and spinach to varroma dish. Steam 15min/var/sp3 until spinach is wilted. Rinse in cold water and set aside to drain and cool. Once cooled squeeze out all liquid and roughly chop.
In a mixing bowl combine eggs, cream, salt and pepper to taste. Add feta, chopped spinach, parmesan and pine nuts and stir through with a fork.
Roll pastry out and line a 22cm loose bottom pie flan with pastry. Sprinkle cooled onion mushroom and bacon mixture across bottom of pie then pour egg mixture over the top.
Bake 45mins or until pie is set and golden brown on top.
Accessories you need
Omit Bacon if desired.
Use store bought puff or shortcrust pastry for a quicker option.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Veggie Filled Quiche
- Keto Carbonara
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Steam Pork Bun
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Easy Mapo Tofu
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- GF Cheese Biscuits
- Marinated Lamb Cutlets
- Veggie Slice GF
- Thai inspired Sweet Potato Soup
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Vanilla Caramel Custard
- Bacon Sweet Potato and Spinach Risotto
- Beef Hot Pot
- Thai Chicken Cakes GF
- Roasted Pear Vanilla and Buttermilk Sorbet
- Peach Raspberry Yoghurt Icecream
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Quick fruit sponge
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink
- Hobnob Biscuits - a British favourite by Jayne
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Chocolate Chews (Weetbix Slice)
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Bok choy and coconut curry