- 750 g potatoes, (up to 750g) cut into chunks (skin can be left on)
- 2-3 carrots, cut in rounds
- 3 Cobs of Corn, cut in half/thirds
- 1/2 sweet potato, cut into chunks
- 1 bunch florets of broccoli or broccolini
- 1 bunch asparagus
- Large field Mushrooms
- 500 g water
Weigh 500g water into TM bowl.
Place potatoes into steamer basket and insert basket into TM bowl.
Place all hard Vegetables in the bottom part of the Varoma. (Corn/Pumpkin/Sweet Pot /Cauli etc.)
Place Varoma into position. Steam Varoma Temp/20mins/Speed2.
Place greens on Varoma tray, (Broccoli/Broccolini/Peas/Beans/Asparagus etc.) add last 7-10 minutes of cooking time – depending how cooked you want them
** For Mash Potato, once cooked tip potatoes in the TM bowl add Milk, Butter, Salt, Parmesan etc. and follow method from the OLD EDC Pg 83. NEW EDC Pg 93 - Do not over process.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grape jelly
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Grandma's Anzac Biscuits
- Jelly cakes
- Family Chocolate Cake
- OLD STYLE CHICKEN CURRY
- Vegan Caramel Slice
- Pickled beetroot