- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 spring onions
- 1 zucchini, cut into large pieces
- 2 carrots, Cut into large pieces
- 1 can corn kernels
- 150 grams Diced bacon
- 200 grams plain flour
- 100 grams grated cheese
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams Milk
- 1 tablespoon chicken stock paste
- olive oil, for frying
Recipe is created for
Add garlic and spring onions into Thermomix bowl. Chop Speed 7 for 3 seconds.Add zucchini and carrot and chop speed 5 for 5 seconds.
Add corn, eggs, bacon, flour, cheese, stock and milk into bowl.
Mix speed 3 for 30 seconds or until all combined.
Heat oil to medium heat in a large frying pan.
Spoon large tablespoons of batter into a frypan.
Cook on each side until golden brown.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ABC (apple carrot banana) muffins [Variant of ABCD School Muffins]
- Susanne's Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni
- Variation Thermomix Mock Cream
- Variation Homemade Coffee Latte for 1
- Potato and Leek Soup Mix
- Chicken lolly pops and a delicious rub recipe 😋
- Rissoles, darl!
- Creamed Corn
- “Wild” Chicken Salad
- KETO FRIENDLY SALSBURY STEAK WITH MUSHROOM SAUCE
- Best Lemon Slice
- Satay Marinade