- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon Oregano (dry)
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Peppercorn
- 1 teaspoon rock salt
- 1 teaspoon Stock Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put all ingredients into mixing bowl and set for 30 secs at speed 9.
Check to see it is a fine poweder.
This is great to make Taco's, Nacho's or Enchiladas.
I use this recipe to make two lots of taco mince at 500g mince each and then freeze. Depending on taste, this recipe may only suit one batch
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Beef fajitas
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Mum's Homemade Tomato Sauce
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Keto Donuts
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Quick Beetroot Relish
- More Again - Paleo Banana Muffin
- Fruit & Veggie Muffins (based on Super Healthy Kids recipe)