- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon Oregano (dry)
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Peppercorn
- 1 teaspoon rock salt
- 1 teaspoon Stock Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put all ingredients into mixing bowl and set for 30 secs at speed 9.
Check to see it is a fine poweder.
This is great to make Taco's, Nacho's or Enchiladas.
I use this recipe to make two lots of taco mince at 500g mince each and then freeze. Depending on taste, this recipe may only suit one batch
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Outlook PST Recovery
- Kuttu Ki Khicdi
- Salmon Quiche
- EJJA ( Lebanese Egg Fritters)
- Squishy (Kids Favourite Veggie Quiche)
- Buster's Dog Food Stew
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Raula’s Bazella
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- apple pie bliss balls
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Kuttu Ki Khicdi
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Honey and Pumpkin Bread
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Ham and Cheese Soup
- Chai powder spice mix and chai latte with cinnamon sugar