- 40 g cheese, cubed
- 4 leaves basil
- 3 tablespoon Milk
- 3 eggs
- 5 cherry tomatoes (or one large tomato), chopped
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 750 g water, hot or boiled
- 2 sprig sprigs of fresh dill, or herb of choice
- some Butter or Margarine
Put basil and cheese in the for 2-3 seconds at speed 7
2. Insert butterfly then add milk, eggs, salt and pepper for 20 seconds on speed 4 or until mixture looks well aired.
3. Meanwhile line the varoma tray with baking paper greased with the butter or margerine so that the egg mixture cannot fall through.
4. Pour egg mixture evenly into the Varoma tray, sprinkle chopped tomatoes evenly over top
3. Clean out then add the hot water to . With MC in, set to varoma temp on speed 1 for 6 minutes or until Varoma temperature is reached.
4. Place assembled Varoma on top of . Set timer for 6 minutes on varoma temp.
5. Check if egg is set, if not continue steaming for 2 minutes at a time.
6. For Omelette - Use baking paper to carefully roll the egg to form a large omelette, cut in half and gently lift out with a spatula or fish slice.
6. For Scrambled eggs - break up with a fork
7. Serve on home made toast with butter and a sprig of herb to garnish
You can add your favourite extras to this recipe e.g. mushroom, ham by either chopping at the start, beating in the egg or sprinking over the egg mixture in the tray.
USe the spatula/fish slice to help you separate the egg from the paper.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- Green Latte
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Banana oat pancake