- 350 g Milk
- 230 g water
- 2 eggs
- 120 g Butter, plus more for frying
- 300 g flour
- 100 g sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- Heat a Frying pan on medium heat.
Start by adding butter into Mixing Bowl and melt for 4 minutes on 65 degrees, Speed 1
- Add all ingredients into Bowl and mix for 30 Seconds on Speed 5
- Place a Tsp of butter into the frying pan.
- Using a soup ladel, scoop 1 spoon full into a hot frying pan and turn the pan to even out the Crepe.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes or until bubbles start to form and then flip.
- Place crepes onto a plate and cover to keep warm.
Let the Crepes sit for a minimum of 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with sour cream.
Frying the Crepes
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honey Chicken
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE
- Korma Paste
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Devilled Chicken
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Gluten Free Dagwood Dog in Sausage Roll Maker
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Impossible quiche
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Anzac Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Savoury Bites