- 2 cloves garlic
- 30 grams soy sauce
- 30 grams cornflour
- 25 grams sesame oil
- 300 grams Sliced zucchini
- 400 grams Kimchi, Fermented vegetables
- 2 stalk celery stalk
- 2 l carrot
- 3 sticks shallots
- 2 cm fresh ginger
- to taste sesame seeds
- 350 grams rice, medium grain
- 2 pinches salt
- 1000 grams water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Weigh 350g rice into steamer
Then rinse with cold water til water runs clear
Steamer back in "Closed lid" 14min/100°C/speed4
Place rice into thermo server or other large bowl to keep warm rinse "Closed lid"
- Using a bowl place onto lid of "Closed lid" weigh
Soy sauce, corn flour, and brown sugar,
Mix together and set aside
- Add ginger, garlic and shallots "Closed lid" 5sec/speed 6.
Using spatula scrape down the sides of "Closed lid"
- Julianne carrot, and celery add to "Closed lid" with marinate and zucchini and cook 10mins/120°C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1
- Cut Kimchi into bite size peices add to "Closed lid"
Cook 2min/120°C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1
- Devide rice into 4 portions topping with kimchi in "Closed lid" garnish with sesame seeds
Accessories you need
Add chilli flakes for more spice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Chicken & Vegetable Pot Pies
- Gluten free pasta
- Ibu Sambal
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Honey Chicken
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE
- Korma Paste
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Devilled Chicken
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake
- Spinach and Ricotta Filo Pie
- Low FODMAP Choc Peanut Bliss Balls
- Magnolia Kitchen allergy friendly chocolate cake
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Passionfruit Slice
- Peanut Bites
- Souffle - Spinach
- Dark Chocolate & Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- Sandwhich Bread
- Apple Dapple Cake
- Gluten free sandwich bread
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter