- 2 cloves garlic
- 30 grams soy sauce
- 30 grams cornflour
- 25 grams sesame oil
- 300 grams Sliced zucchini
- 400 grams Kimchi, Fermented vegetables
- 2 stalk celery stalk
- 2 l carrot
- 3 sticks shallots
- 2 cm fresh ginger
- to taste sesame seeds
- 350 grams rice, medium grain
- 2 pinches salt
- 1000 grams water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Weigh 350g rice into steamer
Then rinse with cold water til water runs clear
Steamer back in 14min/100°C/speed4
Place rice into thermo server or other large bowl to keep warm rinse
- Using a bowl place onto lid of
Soy sauce, corn flour, and brown sugar,
Mix together and set aside weigh
- Add ginger, garlic and shallots
Using spatula scrape down the sides of 5sec/speed 6.
- Julianne carrot, and celery add to with marinate and zucchini and cook 10mins/120°C/ /speed 1
- Cut Kimchi into bite size peices add to
Cook 2min/120°C/ /speed 1
- Devide rice into 4 portions topping with kimchi in garnish with sesame seeds
Accessories you need
Add chilli flakes for more spice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Ukrainian Crepes
- Gluten Free Dagwood Dog in Sausage Roll Maker
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Impossible quiche
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Sous Vide Wagyu Striploin
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Quince conserve
- Macadamia Parmesan
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Spaghetti & Meatballs