- 2 cloves garlic
- 30 grams soy sauce
- 30 grams cornflour
- 25 grams sesame oil
- 300 grams Sliced zucchini
- 400 grams Kimchi, Fermented vegetables
- 2 stalk celery stalk
- 2 l carrot
- 3 sticks shallots
- 2 cm fresh ginger
- to taste sesame seeds
- 350 grams rice, medium grain
- 2 pinches salt
- 1000 grams water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Weigh 350g rice into steamer
Then rinse with cold water til water runs clear
Steamer back in 14min/100°C/speed4
Place rice into thermo server or other large bowl to keep warm rinse
Using a bowl place onto lid of weigh
Soy sauce, corn flour, and brown sugar,
Mix together and set aside
Add ginger, garlic and shallots 5sec/speed 6.
Using spatula scrape down the sides of
- Julianne carrot, and celery add to with marinate and zucchini and cook 10mins/120°C//speed 1
Cut Kimchi into bite size peices add to
Cook 2min/120°C//speed 1
- Devide rice into 4 portions topping with kimchi in garnish with sesame seeds
Add chilli flakes for more spice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Buster's Dog Food Stew
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Raula’s Bazella
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad