10h 45minPreparation 10h 45minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven 180 degrees.
Line or oil quich trays. It makes 2.
Place cheese, onion, carrot, capsicum, mushrooms, baby spinach & spring onion in bowle and chop sp5 for 15 seconds. Scrap down sides and chop again for a further 5 seconds, if required.
Add diced bacon and self-raising flour on sp2 for 15 seconds.
Add eggs, milk and herbs on sp3 for 20 seconds.
Add corn in and stir with spatula before pouring into quiche trays.
Slice cherry tomatoes and gently place on top of quiche before placing them in the oven.
Bake for 45 mins or until golden brown and firm in the centre. Check with fork in the centre, if needed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)
- Chia Apple and Almond Porridge
- OLD STYLE CHICKEN CURRY
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- spinach frittata
- Til’s lazy curry chicken
- Christmas Quiche
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Coconut Bounty Brownie (Adapted from New Idea Magazine)
- Spaghetti Marinara
- Lamb and feta sausage rolls
- Easy Passionfruit Curd (Lower Carb)
- Chocolate raspberry muffins
- Gussie's Biscuits
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Banana & Raspberry Cake
- Aglio Olio
- Greek Yoghurt Ranch Dip
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Deb's tasty Cauliflower Soup