THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 Large Sweet Potato
- 100 gram parmesan
- 2 brown onions, halved
- 20 mls macadamia/coconut oil
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 2 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 5 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- pinch sea salt
- 10 eggs
- 180 --- Mls cream, (can be omitted)
- 1 lemon, zest only
- sea salt, for seasoning
- pepper, for seasoning
- pine nuts, handful
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat the oven to 200C. Grease a flat tray and scatter diced sweet potato. Bake for 20 mins. Remove and turn the oven down to 180C ready for the quiche to go in.
Grate the cheese in the TM Bowl - 5 secs, speed 9. Set aside.
Chop the onions and garlic 3- 5 secs/speed 5.
Add sliced capsicum (and any other vegies you wish to cook) and oil and saute 10 mins/VAROMA/Speed 2/Rev
Then add thyme, vinegar and salt and saute 5 mins/VAROMA/Speed 2/Rev.
Insert the whisk.
Whisk eggs, cream, lemon zest, pepper,
salt and grated cheese 30s/speed 3
Grease the bottom of a deep baking tray (or quiche dish) and line with baking paper, bringing paper up over the sides. Assemble the sweet potato over the base, then spread the vegetable mix and top with the whisked egg. Bake for 10 mins 180C
Remove from oven and sprinkle a handful of pine nuts and extra thyme on top and return to oven for a further 15 mins.
Stand aside to cool and settle for 5 mins before serving. Lift the sides of the baking paper to remove the quiche to a cutting board before slicing and serving.
Accessories you need
If avoiding dairy - omit the cream and cheese and replace with an extra egg or two.
I added proscuito, spinach and pre-cooked pumpkin to the vegetable mix - it was delicious - will definitely be a favourite recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Tuna Dip
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Sam's Simple Satay