- 150 g Cheddar cheese
- 40 g Milk (Any)
- 4 dashes Worcester Sauce
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 4 slices bread
Recipe is created for
Roughly grate cheese for 10 seconds on speed 5.
Add remaining ingredients. Mix for 10 seconds on speed 3.
Grill toast lightly on both sides.
Divide mixture into 4 and spread evenly over toast.
Grill until cheese mixture is bubbly and golden.
Serve by itself or with a green salad for a light lunch.
Add a poached egg on top to make it a buck rarebit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raula’s Bazella
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Supersoft Bread
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Japanese style sandwich bread
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls