- 1 stalk spring onion, Finely sliced
- 80 g Milk
- 3 eggs
- 300 g zucchini, Roughly chopped
- 65 g grated cheese
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 x 400g can canned sweet corn kernels, Drained
- zest of 1 lemon
- 200 g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 dashes pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grate zucchini 5secs/sp4 and set aside.
Without rinsing the bowl add the milk, eggs, cheese, garlic, SR flour, zest and S & P, 30secs/sp4.
Add the corn, zucchini and spring onion and blend 25 secs// sp3.
Heat a large heavy based fry pan, add a splash of oil.
Drop spoonfuls of mixture into the hot pan and cook until golden underneath, 3 mins app. Flip and repeat.
Continue until all cooked.
Serve with sour sour cream and tomato relish on the side.
Accessories you need
Easy and delicious.
A great dish using few ingredients and ready in a flash. 👍
Your source for great recipes, tips and cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)
- Chia Apple and Almond Porridge