- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- 50 g Cheddar cheese
- 200 g zucchini, cut into pieces
- 1 brown onion, (150g) cut in half
- 3 bacon rashers, (160g) cut in pieces
- 6 eggs
- 100 g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 4 basil sprigs, leaves only
- 120 g Baby Spinach Leaves
- 500 g Chat potatoes, cooked
- 2 tablespoon pine nuts
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and line a deep tin or ovenproof dish (25 x 25cm) with baking paper and set aside.
2. Place cheeses into mixing bowl and grate 7 sec/speed 6 until cheese is evenly grated. Transfer into a large bowl and set aside.
3. Place zucchini into mixing bowl and grate 7 sec/speed 4, until zucchini is evenly grated. Transfer into the same bowl as the cheese and set aside.
4. Place onion and bacon into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula, then saute 5 min/120C/speed 1.
5. Add eggs, flour, sea salt, pepper, basil leaves, baby spinach, reserved cheese and zucchini and 40g olive oil and combine 10 sec/reverse/speed 4, increasing time if necessary until mixture is combined.
6. Slice cooked chat potatoes into 0.5cm slices and use to line the baking dish. Pour spinach mixture over potatoes and scatter with pine nuts. Bake for 35 minutes, or until golden. Cut into slices and drizzle with Greek yoghurt. Scatter over chopped parsley and serve hot or cold with lemon wedges, a side salad and cucumber strips.
Omit the bacon rashers for a vegetarian dish.
Replace the plain flour with rice flour or gluten gree flour for a gluten free dish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Honey & Apple Cake
- Date and Walnut Roll
- Thai Green Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice
- Wild Rice and Cashew Salad
- Three Colour Fritatta
- Bacon & Lentil Chowder
- Pumpkin & Date Scones
- Chai Spice Hot Cross Buns
- Apricot Log
- Matcha Green Tea and Pistachio Icecream
- Pear & Hazelnut Fudge
- Yoghurt Panna Cotta with Saffron Syrup
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Hanne's porcupines
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Cheats kousa
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Healthy Chocolate Zucchini Muffins