- 2 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 medium red capsicum, sliced
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 400g tin ardmona diced tomato, (or any diced tin tomato)
- 250 g tomato sugo/passata/puree
- 100 g kalamata olives, pitted
- 150 g water
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 30 g tomato paste
- 1 tsp stock powder, OR 1 tbsp veggie stock concentrate
- 1 pinch dried chili flakes, OPTIONAL :)
Add garlic clove to TMX. Chop on speed 8 for 3 seconds.
Scrape bowl down, add sliced capsicum and olive oil and cook on speed slow, reverse, varoma, 3 minutes. MC OFF.
Add remainder of the ingredients. Cook on speed slow, reverse, varoma, 15 minutes. *****put the simmering basket over the MC hole to prevent splatter but to aid in reduction*****
Accessories you need
Serve over zoodles for a perfect paleo meal.
Serve with steak or chicken as a "sauce".
Puree sauce after cooking and use as a pizza sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- mint sauce tm5
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Green wellness juice
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins