- 2 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 medium red capsicum, sliced
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 400g tin ardmona diced tomato, (or any diced tin tomato)
- 250 g tomato sugo/passata/puree
- 100 g kalamata olives, pitted
- 150 g water
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 30 g tomato paste
- 1 tsp stock powder, OR 1 tbsp veggie stock concentrate
- 1 pinch dried chili flakes, OPTIONAL :)
Add garlic clove to TMX. Chop on speed 8 for 3 seconds.
Scrape bowl down, add sliced capsicum and olive oil and cook on speed slow, reverse, varoma, 3 minutes. MC OFF.
Add remainder of the ingredients. Cook on speed slow, reverse, varoma, 15 minutes. *****put the simmering basket over the MC hole to prevent splatter but to aid in reduction*****
Accessories you need
Serve over zoodles for a perfect paleo meal.
Serve with steak or chicken as a "sauce".
Puree sauce after cooking and use as a pizza sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Pumpkin Pie
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Banoffee Porridge
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits