- 2 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 medium red capsicum, sliced
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 400g tin ardmona diced tomato, (or any diced tin tomato)
- 250 g tomato sugo/passata/puree
- 100 g kalamata olives, pitted
- 150 g water
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 30 g tomato paste
- 1 tsp stock powder, OR 1 tbsp veggie stock concentrate
- 1 pinch dried chili flakes, OPTIONAL :)
Add garlic clove to TMX. Chop on speed 8 for 3 seconds.
Scrape bowl down, add sliced capsicum and olive oil and cook on speed slow, reverse, varoma, 3 minutes. MC OFF.
Add remainder of the ingredients. Cook on speed slow, reverse, varoma, 15 minutes. *****put the simmering basket over the MC hole to prevent splatter but to aid in reduction*****
Accessories you need
Serve over zoodles for a perfect paleo meal.
Serve with steak or chicken as a "sauce".
Puree sauce after cooking and use as a pizza sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Thai Green Curry Recipe With Spring Vegetables:
- TVP Bolognese (Vegan)
- Pumpkin, spinach and ricotta lasagna
- Falafel (Eastern Sudan Variant)
- Mexican rice (e.g. for Tortillas), vegetarian
- Rich Vegan caramelised onion pasta
- Chickpea Curry
- Masala Oats
- Fluffy Sweet Caramel Flan
- Frijoles colados estilo guatemalteco
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Cheesy Bacon Scrolls
- Cheese & Bacon scrolls
- Apple porridge
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Chestnut Swiss Roll