- 2 large carrots roughly chopped
- 3 celery sticks roughly chopped
- 1 red capsicum chopped
- 1 Onion halved
- 2 garlic cloves
- 30 grams olive oil
- 600 grams Beef mince
- 2 tbsp EDC stock
- 2 heaped tablespoons tomato paste
- 650 grams tomato passata, or tinned chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Italian dried herbs
- Salt & pepper to taste
1. Add carrot, celery & capsicum to TM bowl, Chop 3 seconds, Speed 5, set aside.
2. Add onion & garlic cloves to TM bowl, Chop 3 seconds, Speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Add oil & sauté on Varoma, 3 minutes, Speed 1.
4. Add mince to TM bowl & cook 100 Degrees, 8 minutes, Reverse, Speed 1.
5. Add reserved vegetables, EDC stock, tomato paste, tomato passata, italian dried herbs, & salt and pepper to taste. Using TM spatula briefly stir the mixture and cook 100 Degrees, 60 minutes, Reverse, Speed 1.
(Note: total cooking time in step 5 as above, can be reduced to 40 minutes, however more flavoursome if cooked for longer).
6. Once cooked, place Bolognese Sauce in thermoserver and recommend to serve over cooked pasta as in the EDC Cookbook & sprinkled with parmesan cheese.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- That Thermo Woman - Toddler Pleasing Pasta
- Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon
- Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Prawns with Pasta
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Variation MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf
- Creamy Pasta Salad
- Lamb With Apple - Baby or Toddler Meal
- San Choy Bau
- Red Lentil and Chorizo Soup
- Moist Banana Cake - Mum's Traditional Recipe
- Pancakes Too Easy - 3 Ingredients
- Chicken and Chorizo Hotpot
- Cream of Pumpkin and Potato Soup
- Mango Banana Smoothie
- Mango Chicken Curry with Rice