- up to 350g brown rice
- Boiling water
Recipe is created for
Add no more than 350g of brown rice into simmering basket. Then take out simmering basket and rinse under cold water.
While you are rinsing Rice, boil at least 1L of water in the kettle.
Put the basket back into TM Bowl (with rice still inside) and fill covering rice with water by 1cm.
Cook 22mins/105 deg/Sp2.reverse
Use straight away.
You don't have to make the full 350g, you can do however much you like. I have a family of 5 and usually serve this with a main dish.
Perfect rice every time!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- Creamy Vegetarian Pasta