- 280 gram pasta of choice
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 2 Small Celery Sticks, roughly chopped
- 1 Red or Green Capsicum, roughly chopped
- 1/2 Red Onion, halved
- 300 grams mayonnaise
- 150 grams sour cream
Place Onion, Carrot, Celery and Capsicum into TMX bowl. Chop 5 Seconds, Speed 5 and set aside.
Into clean TMX bowl, cook Pasta of choice as per EDC cookbook instructions.
Once Pasta is cooked, drain and rinse in cold water.
Into large Salad bowl combine Pasta with the chopped vegetables and stir ingredients together.
Rinse the TMX bowl and add the Mayonnaise and Sour Cream. Mix 5 Seconds, Speed 5.
Pour dressing from bowl over the Pasta Salad and mix well.
Refrigerate until cool and serve.
Creamy Pasta Salad
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf
- Lamb With Apple - Baby or Toddler Meal
- San Choy Bau
- Red Lentil and Chorizo Soup
- Moist Banana Cake - Mum's Traditional Recipe
- Pancakes Too Easy - 3 Ingredients
- Chicken and Chorizo Hotpot
- Cream of Pumpkin and Potato Soup
- Bolognese with hidden vegetables
- Mango Banana Smoothie
- Mango Chicken Curry with Rice