- 2 Onions, Peeled and Halved.
- 1 clove Garlic.
- 250 grams Sun-dried Tomatoes.
- 700ml bottle Passata.
- 200 grams Water.
- 1 Tin of Tomatoes, Diced.
- 1 Block of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 500 - 1000 grams Chicken Breast/Thigh., Your choice and also how much depending on how many you are feeding.
- 1 Long Chilli, Deseeded, Or more if you like it hot.
- 200 grams sour cream
- salt and sugar, To taste
- Parsley and Parmesan to Serve
- Cooked pasta, This is enough sauce for a large packet of pasta.
1. Place onions and garlic in mixing bowl and chop 3 seconds/speed 7.
2. Scrape down bowl and add oil and sauté 3 minutes/Varoma/Speed 2.
3. Add sundried tomatoes, tin tomatoes, passata and rinse out bottle with water and add to the mixing bowl as well as well, (This is the point where you add the chilli, lots, a little or none).
4. Gently insert mixing basket (it is a full load so put it in slowly so that the sauce goes through the mixing basket holes and doesn't spill over).
5. Add the chopped Chicken to the mixing basket and cook for 30 minutes/100 degrees/speed 2 (if you want more chicken place it in the Varoma and cook during this time).
6. Salt and sugar to taste (equal amounts of salt and sugar to balance the flavour) Then carefully remove mixing basket and pour the contents into a Thermomserver.
7. Place roughly chopped Philadelphia cream cheese and sour cream into the mixing bowl and blend 1 minute/speed 5. (I cover the top of the Thermomix with a piece of paper towel so if it spits a bit, because it is full, it doesn't go everywhere)
8. Pour the contents of the mixing bowl into the Thermoserver with the chicken in it and stir, adding the last 50g of sundried tomatoes.
9. Pour the sauce over cooked pasta (if you have a second Thermomserver you can cook the pasta in it while the sauce is cooking
10. Serve with Parmesan cheese, parsley and a little bit more chilli if you like it hot.
If you would like pictures, check out my blog at //www.themotherhubbardscupboard.com/sun-dried-tomato-chicken-pasta/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Not So Tinned Spaghetti
- Mac n Cheeky
- Creamy Prawn Risotto with Lemon, Garlic & Snowpeas
- Tomato, Bacon and Spinach Risotto
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto