- 200 g bacon
- 150 g Cheese (tasty)
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 brown onion
- 425 g can Tomato soup, (I use Big Red)
- 200 g Milk
- 250 g Dry Macaroni Pasta
- 100 g baby spinach
- 100 g zuchinni
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Cut cheese into chunks and grate 10 sec / SP9. Set aside and clean and dry TM bowl.
2.Add to TM bowl Onion, Spinach, Bacon and Zuchinni. Chop 5 sec / SP4.
3. Add in oil and saute 5 min / Varoma / SP1
4. Add in tomao soup and milk and cook for 2 min / 100 / SP1. Then add in dry macaroni and cook a further 8 min / 100 /
5. When finshed place in Thermoserver or bowl and stir through cheese.
Accessories you need
You can also place into a baking dish and top with extra cheese and bake until browned.
Freezes well and is toddler approved
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Five Ingredient Thai Green Curry Recipe:
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Pumpkin Pie
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Banoffee Porridge
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Hunker Begendi
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)