- 1 brown onion, cut into quaters
- 2 garlic cloves
- 10 g olive oil
- 1 jar pasta sauce basil & herb
- 1 jar Crushed tomatos
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 500 g Beef mince
- 2 tablespoons beef stock paste Or Veg, see basic cook book for recipe
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- add onion & garlic to bowl & chop 3sec/speed5
- place oil into bowl with onion & garlic. Saute for 5min/120deg/speed2
- add jar of pasta sauce & jar of crushed tomatoes with bay leaves & Add salt & pepper to taste
- add steaming basket into bowl & break up beef mince into baket.
- cook for 12min/100deg/speed2 until all mince is brown.
- once mince is cooked add to the sauce and mix together speed2 until all cominded. Serve with spaghetti. see basic cook book how to cook spaghetti in your thermomix
this freezes well for a quick go to meal
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)