- 20 g Parmesan cheese, Cubed
- 2 cloves garlic clove
- 5 sprigs parsley leaf, fresh
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 130 g arborio rice
- 150 g dry white wine
- 250 g filtered water
- 50 g pure cream, Or thickened cream
- 1 level tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 1 --- Zucchinis, Made into zoodles
- 1 spring onions, Finely sliced for garnish
- dash lemon juice, Small squeeze to taste
- 150 g whole green prawns, Peeled weight & tailed
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add Parmesan cheese & grate 5 seconds, speed 7. Put aside.
2. Add garlic & parsley to mixing bowl, chop 5 seconds, speed 6. Scrape sides bowl.
3. Add olive oil & sauté 2 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
4. Add wine & rice & sauté 1 minute, 100 degrees, , speed 1.
5. Add water, stock & cook 13-15 minutes, 100 degrees, , speed 1 with MC off.
6. Add cream, lemon juice, zoodles, prawns & cook 1 minute, 100 degrees, , speed 1, MC on.
7. Place all into thermo server & add Parmesan, S & P & stand 10 minutes. Serve sprinkled with spring onion as garnish
Cooking with the MC off Perfects rice texture
I adapted this to two serves from Nadia's Creamy garlic prawn recipe. Thanks Nadia.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fatet chicken shawerma
- Easy Mac~n~Cheese
- Creamy tomato eggplant pasta with chorizo
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Pate au Pistou
- Duo Rice; Boiled Rice and Steamed Cauliflower Rice
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)