- 400 grams lamb fillets, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 onion, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 3 centimetres Ginger, peeled
- 1 teaspoon Moroccan spice
- 250 grams basmati rice, washed
- 500 grams beef stock
- 70 grams dried apricots, chopped
- 400 grams can Chickpeas
- Lemon juice (1/2 lemon)
- Handfull parsley leaves only, chopped
- Place onion, garlic and ginger into TM bowl and chop for 4 secs speed 5 Add olive oil and sauté for 3 mins / Varoma / speed 1. Add Moroccan spice and lamb, sauté for 3 mins / 100 degrees / /Add rice and beef stock, cook for 25 mins 100 / degrees / / Add apricot, chickpea and lemon juice in the last 3 minutes of cooking time.Serve with chopped parsley
Accessories you need
Could also serve with lightly toasted cashews
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick