- 40- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 3 spring onions
- 1-2 cloves Fresh Garlic, peeled
- 4 bacon rashers
- 4 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 10-20 g EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 1 tablespoon Thermomix stock concentrate
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 385 g evaporated milk, Use light if you prefer
- 300 g Spaghetti, fettuccine or penne
- 400 g Boiling water
- 1 pinch Freshly ground black pepper
1. Place cubed parmesan cheese into TM bowl, grate for 10 seconds/ speed 9. Set aside.
2. Place spring onions and garlic cloves in TM Bowl, and chop for 5 seconds/ speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Add bacon rashers, chop for 5 seconds/ speed 5.
4. Add mushrooms and EVOO. Saute for 4 mins/ Varoma Temp/ / speed 1. Scrape down sides of bowl and stir.
5. Add stock concentrate, oregano, basil, pasta (if long break in half or thirds), hot water, evaporated milk and pepper. Cook at 100 C/ 15 Mins //
6. Serve immediatley, with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese over the top.
Accessories you need
* Depending on the salt content of your stock paste, you may need to adjust amounts of stock to suit individual tastes.
* Serve Pasta Carbonara immedietly, as sauce thickens on standing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce