- up to 400g Jasmin or Basmati Rice
- Boiling water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add no more than 400g rice into simmering basket. Then pull out simmering basket and rinse under tap.
While you are rinsing Rice, pop the kettle on.
Put the basket back into TM Bowl (with rice still inside) and fill covering rice with water by 1cm.
Cook 11mins/98 deg/Sp2.
Use straight away.
You don't have to make the full 400g, you can do however much you like. I usually do 200g as I use it as a side dish. It cooks for the same amount of time though.
Perfect fluffy rice every time!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Cheesey Mac and Cheese
- Curried Tuna & Rice
- Quick and Easy Pasta
- Spicy Arrabbiata
- Coconut and Pinapple, Chicken Risotto
- Chicken and Chorizo Risotto (Variant)
- Chicken and Zucchini brown rice Risotto
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Kheer (Indian spiced rice pudding)
- Kampung Fried Rice (Village style fried rice)
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto