- up to 400g Jasmin or Basmati Rice
- Boiling water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add no more than 400g rice into simmering basket. Then pull out simmering basket and rinse under tap. While you are rinsing Rice, pop the kettle on. Put the basket back into TM Bowl (with rice still inside) and fill covering rice with water by 1cm. Cook 11mins/98 deg/Sp2 with MC on. Use straight away.
Accessories you need
You don't have to make the full 400g, you can do however much you like. I usually do 200g as I use it as a side dish. It cooks for the same amount of time though.
Perfect fluffy rice every time!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Noodles with Soya Bean Soup (Korean Kong Guk Su)
- Choke Gnocchi
- Variation CAPSICUM & MUSHROOM GNOCCHI (ONE BOWL)
- Spicy Vodka Pasta
- Chicken Pasta Salad
- Lugaw (Authentic Filipino Rice Dish)
- Creamy veggie pasta
- Sushi Rice
- Bacon and mushroom pasta
- CREAMY TOM YUM ONE POT PASTA
- Variation Bacon, Sweet Potato, Pea and Corn Risotto