- 450 grams pumpkin, Peeled and chopped
- 2 Medium potatoes, Peeled and chopped
- 290 grams White Flour
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 Serve of desired sauce accompaniment
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Fill Thermomix bowl with 500gms water - place chopped pumpkin and potato into the Varoma tray and cook for 15-20 minutes Varoma temp speed 1 (cooking time will depend on size of vegetable pieces).
2. When vegetables are cooked empty bowl of water and puree in the bowl on Speed 5 for 15 seconds.
3. Add flour and mix for a further 15 seconds speed 3 to form a dough.
4. Divide dough into four parts rolling each part into a sausage. Slice gnocchi out of the roll (Raffaela suggests about 1/2" in size each). Put the gnocchi on a lightly floured tray and boil some water.
5. When the water is boiling start dropping gnocchi in. They will be ready when they are floating to the surface. Take them out and place them on a tray. When they are all ready you can choose how to serve them. We followed the recipe instructions and melted margarine and safe in a pan and added the gnocchi to this just crisping them up slightly. We then served with the Thermomix tomato pasta sauce.
Recipe sourced from Raffaella Tolicetti's book Think! Eat! Act!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.