- 200 grams mixed vegetables (onion, carrot, celery), roughly copped. Approx. 1 onion, 1 carrot, 1 celery stalk
- 60 grams olive oil
- 500 or 600 grams mince meat (beef), or 300g beef & 300g pork
- 100 grams white wine
- 500 grams tomato sauce (passata=tomato purée)
- peas (1 or 2 hand full), optional
- Salt & pepper to taste
1. Place mixed vegetables in TM bowl, chop 5 secs/speed 7. Scrape down sides.
2. Add oil, sauté 5 mins/veroma/"Gentle stir setting" (MC on)
3. Add meat, sauté 8 mins/veroma/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1 (MC off). Scrape down sides.
4. Place MC in oblique (slant), 5 mins/veroma/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1 and pour wine through the top.
5. Add tomato sauce (passata=tomato purée), salt & pepper and peas if using, cook 20 mins/100 degrees/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1, MC off, basket on top of lid to stop splattering.
6. Serve with your choice of pasta.
Buon Appetito!!! Enjoy!!!
Accessories you need
*You can add other spices to this sauce e.g. bay leaf (remove at the end) or oregano.
*You can use this sauce for a lasagna dish.
*You can store in small containers for smaller portions and
*Make it more or less runny by adding more or less passata.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni