- 200 grams Tipo oo flour, extra for dusting
- 225 grams ricotta cheese
- 3 egg yolks
- 30 grams parmesan, grated
- salt & pepper
Mix flour, ricotta, egg yolks, parmesan, nutmeg and seasoning in TM bowl for 5 secs speed 5. Knead for 2 mins on interval speed.
Tip mixture onto floured work surface or pastry mat and knead into a large ball. Roll the dough into a long, thin sausage shape, then cut into gnocchi about 2cm long.
Cook the gnocchi for 3-4 minutes in a large saucepan of salted boiling water.
Serve with Tomato sauce recipe from my recipe!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Croatian Kifle ~ Shortcrust biscuits with jam
- Raspberry Ripple Nougat Parfait TM adjusted from Lyndey's Cracking Christmas
- Croatian ~ Mlince
- Corn Fritters
- Croatian Plum Dumplings ~ Knedle s Sljivama
- Loukoumades Greek Honey Puffs
- Tomato sauce for Ricotta Gnocchi or any pasta dish
- Galaktoboureko Greek Custard Pie
- Baked 'Bistro-Style' Cheesecake
- Italian Doughnuts or Donuts!
- Homemade Bagels