- 50 grams Parmasen Cheese, cubed
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 small onion, peeled, halved
- 100 grams bacon, chopped
- 100 grams mushrooms, sliced
- 150 grams frozen peas
- 750 grams liquid chicken stock, or 1 large tblspn chicken stock paste with 750gm water
- 40 grams butter or olive oil
- 320 grams Aborio Rice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Select Mushroom Risotto from Recipe chip
2. Add peeled garlic and onion together when it asks for onion. Continue as per Chip...
3. Add bacon after chopping garlic and onion. Add only 40gm of oil OR butter. Continue as per Chip...
4. Disregard step for adding wine (Press next)...
5. Add stock and mushrooms as per quantities for THIS recipe...
6. Decrease cooking time from 13 mins to 10 mins, and continue
7. At end of 10mins, add peas and press Back (top left of screen), adjust cooking time to 3 mins and continue...
8. Transfer to ThermoServer, add and stir through cheese, reserving some to sprinkle on top.
9. Serve in bowls
Accessories you need
Pop the frozen peas in your rice basket on the lid while cooking in Step 6. , to defrost.
You can make this without the butterfly
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick