- 1 Brown onion, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic
- 20 grams olive oil
- 180 grams arborio rice
- 100 grams dry white wine
- 350 grams water
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 50 grams parmesan
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 bunch spinach leaves, washed
- 50 g feta cheese
Add onion and garlic to the mixing bowl, chop 2 seconds on speed 6, scrape down and repeat if necessary
Add the olive oil and cook 1 minute/ 100°/ speed 1, MC off
Add rice and wine, cook 2 minutes/ 100°/ speed 2 MC on
Add water and tomatoes, Cook 18 minutes/ 100°/ speed 2 MC on
When rice is done cooking, pour into thermoserver. Add butter and parmesan, stir through and let rest for 5 minutes with the lid on.
Sprinkle Spinach & Feta on top to serve
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- Healthy chicken burgers
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake