- 2 Large potatoes, diced
- 4 chilled eggs
- Mayonnaise - made from Basic Cookbook, amt depends on how saucy you like it
- Greek yogurt, amt depends on how saucy you like it
- onion shalotts, to garnish
- 400 g water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
91st main course 2nd main course Side dish Alcohol-free Children food Gluten free Vegetarian Nut free BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Picnic Canadian USA New Zealand American Australian Cooking All-in-one cooking with Varoma Easy Low budget Quick Christmas Spring Summer Dinner Lunch Potato dish
Add diced potato and eggs to simmering basket
Add 400 g of water
Cook for 16 minutes/varoma/speed 1 with mc on
When done run under cold water to stop cooking process
Peel boiled eggs and cut up
Add eggs, potato and a 50/50 mix of maynaise and greek yogurt.
Add shalotts for garnish
All in one
Add some fried bacon pieces! Yummm
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Indian rice pudding
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)