- 1000 grams Peeled, cored and sliced apples
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 20 grams brown sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 piece Fresh lemon peel, (I used a vegetable peeler)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add apples, lemon juice and brown sugar to bowl
2. Mix for 7 seconds/speed 9; scrape down sides when done
3. Add cinnamon stick and lemon peel
4. Cook for 8 min/80 degrees/reverse speed 3
5. Remove cinnamon stick; discard
6. Mix for 10 seconds/speed 9; scrape down sides when done
7. Cook for 5 min/80 degrees/speed 3
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramelised onion jam
- KETO BREAKFAST SANDWICH
- Spring Onion pancake
- Savoury pikelets for school lunches
- Mustard Potatoes
- Ph@tt compatible Broccoli Salad
- Quick Pickled beets
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice