- 400 g basmati rice, or jasmine rice
- 500 g water
- 400 g ml Tin coconut milk, or coconut cream
- 1 Kaffir lime leaf, optional
8Recipe is created for
Weigh rice into Thermomix basket, in the Thermomix bowl.
Rinse rice with water from the tap in the sink, return basket with rinsed rice to the TM bowl.
Add water, coconut milk or cream and lime leaf into TMX bowl with the rice in the simmering basket. Cook 20 minutes, varoma, speed 4.
Place into the Thermoserver to keep warm until ready to serve.
Because this is cooked on Varoma temperature, it's great to steam some extra veg at the same time.
This rice is great to serve with Thai or Indian curries!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Indulgent Cream Cheese Brownies
- Charlie's Vanilla Bean Paste
- Charlie's Spicy Prawn & Pumpkin Soup
- Vanilla Bean Custard- Arwen's version
- Mayonnaise Free Coleslaw - Arwen's version
- Arwen's Heavenly Hummus
- Arwen's Fresh Fruit Sorbet
- Pizza Bianca with Rosemary & Garlic
- Rosey & Arwen's Spanish Surprise Breakfast Muffins
- Buckwheat Dinner Rolls - Arwen's tweaked version
- Charlie's Creme Caramel
- Erica & Arwen's Apricot & Hazelnut Hot Cross Buns
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Navajo Fry Bread
- Hot Chilli Jam
- French bread (overnight)
- Rose Water
- Sugar Free Lemonade
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg