- 3 tsp Orient Asian Green Thai Curry Paste
- 1 avocado, diced into small chunks
- ½ cup plain greek yoghurt
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 cloves of garlic, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add the chunks of avocado to a food processor alongside the Greek yoghurt, Orient Asian Thai Green Curry Paste, lime juice, olive oil, and minced garlic.
Top with a touch of salt and pepper and afterwards beat until the mixture has a smooth, thick consistency.
Recipe source : Orientasian
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.