- 2/3 large beetroot, raw and peeled
- --- big handful of flat leaf parsley, just leaves
- 3 level teaspoons modena 4 clover balsamic vinegar, the best quality with sweet taste
- 2 level teaspoons sesame oil
- salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste
- 2 Garlic cloves peeled, peeled
8Recipe is created for
put beetroot and garlic in Tm and chop for a few seconds to required size then add parsley, balsamic vinegar, sesame oil, cracked pepper and blend for a few more seconds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Mash and steamed veg
- Simple Carrot Salad
- Basic White Sauce for 6 people
- Variation Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Fermented cucumbers
- Vegan Brown Rice, Quinoa & Pumpkin Salad
- lchf blueberry red cabbage coleslaw
- Broccolini Salad
- Bean Salad with hazelnut dressing