- 2/3 large beetroot, raw and peeled
- --- big handful of flat leaf parsley, just leaves
- 3 level teaspoons modena 4 clover balsamic vinegar, the best quality with sweet taste
- 2 level teaspoons sesame oil
- salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste
- 2 Garlic cloves peeled, peeled
8Recipe is created for
put beetroot and garlic in Tm and chop for a few seconds to required size then add parsley, balsamic vinegar, sesame oil, cracked pepper and blend for a few more seconds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Marathon bliss balls
- Leftover roast fritters
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash
- Thai green mango salad
- Robyn's Rissotto
- Coconut Oil Flour Tortillas
- Broccoli Tabouleh
- Mashed potatoes
- Pumpkin Seed Snack (Like MUNCH brand)
- Kale Broccoli Salad with Avocado Goats Cheese Dressing
- Potato & parsnip whip - better than KFC mashed potato!!