- Approx 6 potatos, (Enough to half fill simmering basket)
- 40 grams Milk
- 1 tsp milk powder
- 15 grams Butter
- 1 tsp crushed garlic, Optional
- pinch of salt
- Chop potatos approx 2cm x 2cm and place in simmering basket.
- Fill mixing bowl with 1 litre of water and place simmering basket in.
- Cook 25-30 mins / 100deg / SP 2.5 (until potatos are fully cooked and break apart easily).
- Remove simmering basket with spatula. Discard water from mixing bowl.
- Place milk, milk powder, butter, garlic and salt in mixing bowl. Heat 1min / 100 deg / SP 2 / MC on.
- Insert butterfly whisk and add ccooked potatos to mixing bowl. Whisk for 30 sec / SP 3 Until smooth
Accessories you need
Recipe can be doubled. Do enough potatos to fill simmering basket and double all other ingredients
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Sugar Cookies
- Easter Egg Buns
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts