- Approx 6 potatos, (Enough to half fill simmering basket)
- 40 grams Milk
- 1 tsp milk powder
- 15 grams Butter
- 1 tsp crushed garlic, Optional
- pinch of salt
- Chop potatos approx 2cm x 2cm and place in simmering basket.
- Fill mixing bowl with 1 litre of water and place simmering basket in.
- Cook 25-30 mins / 100deg / SP 2.5 (until potatos are fully cooked and break apart easily).
- Remove simmering basket with spatula. Discard water from mixing bowl.
- Place milk, milk powder, butter, garlic and salt in mixing bowl. Heat 1min / 100 deg / SP 2 / MC on.
- Insert butterfly whisk and add ccooked potatos to mixing bowl. Whisk for 30 sec / SP 3 Until smooth
Recipe can be doubled. Do enough potatos to fill simmering basket and double all other ingredients
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli Salad
- Spring Roll Pastry
- Variation "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)
- Pete's scotch eggs
- Steamed greens
- Houda’s kid friendly potato salad
- Pretty Corgette Pickle
- Corn rolls
- Best Ever Chips
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Caramilk Hot Chocolate
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Brie and Salmon quiche
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Egg Free Pancakes
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)
- Beef and Vegetable Puree 6 months+
- Silverbeet & Feta Phyllo Bundt