- 400-500 g cabbage
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tomato diced
- 2 cups of cooked chickpeas
- 120 g mayonnaise
- 120 g sour cream
- 1 tsp curry powder
- salt and pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
Put onion and garlic into TM bowl and cut speed 5/4 seconds
Add sour cream and mayonnaise and blend speed 5/5 seconds
Add Cabbage and cut speed 5/5 seconds. Use the spatula to help if needed.
Put the chickpeas and diced tomato into a bowl and add Cabbage mix. Stir to combine and add salt and pepper to taste.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mustard Potatoes
- Ph@tt compatible Broccoli Salad
- Quick Pickled beets
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- Festive Avacado Dip